Friday, July 02, 2010

the wonderful men of the world


These days life is always filled. I am constantly juggling, preparing and filling orders, taking care of household errands, taking care of my girl. I am also helping my partner Charles with his work, as he is intensely busy and also setting up his own studio.

I am so proud of him. It's always nice to see someone with a lot of talent work hard and do well, but especially so when it's the man you love. He works very hard, and he is sincere, and amazingly talented to boot. And a wonderful father, too.

Somehow, I got lucky. Thank goodness for him, and for all the wonderful men of this world. May all us girls know at least one.

15 comments:

Gül said...

How happy they look into your camera! To me that's a perfect family portrait! I wish you a long, wonderful life all together.

Megan said...

That is such a wonderful photo for her to have and look back on. Charles sounds like a gem and it's so neat that you both are creative and hard workers. Such a wonderful example!

Carla said...

Yes, thank you for all the wonderful men, I'm lucky to have one as my partner for life.

Awesome picture!!! They look so Happy!!!

virginie said...

Beautifull picture !
Thank to share with us how you fell happy

Tali Schiffer said...

What a great loving supportive post! Good luck to your talented man with his work!!

MamaAngel said...

Beautiful photo! Your partner has such a kind face, good luck on all your future endeavors Charles!

Mãe da Rita said...

Beautiful picture!
Beautiful family!

kimma said...

Amen to that! Its great that you are both generous, supportive and loving to each other. Good luck with your new venture.

* Mandy * said...

What a beautiful picture :) Adelaide looks like a perfect combination of you and Charles.

All the best to you and your family ♥

Downtown Girl said...

That is a lovely picture of daughter and her father.
You are blessed Sharilyn :)

I, too, am glad to have found my husband and the father of my daughter :)
He and my daughter are the center of my universe.

God bless you and your family :)

cindy said...

amen!

Mariko K.B. said...

How lovely! They look so happy together. I like Adelaide's little hand around Charles's neck. Cute!

lifeinredshoes said...

A sweet pic and a lovely post, and yes, I am a lucky one:)

jonahliza said...

i hear yah sista! i'm happy to know a few great men... ps charles' work is amazing.

Jackie said...

Couldn't agree more. I've just returned from two weeks overseas and I have to say my husband did an awesome job of looking after our lovely two year old son all by himself!