Wednesday, November 11, 2009

back in stock!

I've (finally) made it through my lengthy waitlist, and am very happy to have my black walnut address files available (while supplies last) in my little shop once again! Each of these files has been handcrafted with much love and care from sustainable and responsibly harvested wood and materials, and comes filled with 24 alphabet dividers and 200 beautiful cards in assorted colours and designs. Each card is cut from repurposed + recycled paper, or is a print of a pattern of my own design.

I also only have only about 2 or 3 of my light wood maple address files left in stock (but I have removed them from my online store), but I will also have more available in January or approximate. If you are wanting to purchase a maple address file please send me an email to sharilyn AT lovelydesign DOT com.

These days I am also putting together another edition of Journey and Pocket books, and they should be available in the next couple of weeks. Please let me know if you wish to have one for yourself or to give as christmas gifts, and I will reserve one (or more) for you.

Thanks for visiting me, everyone!

16 comments:

Vintage Kids' Books My Kid Loves said...

I received my walnut file and it's truly lovely... Thank you so much. I then proceeded to somehow crush in the A&B tabs. Ugh. Is there a way to just order those two tabs?

(And thanks for the gift by the way... my son is now insane for Rocking Robin. INSANE. It has taken family dance time to a whole new level.)

Kimmay said...

Gosh, I really love your products!

I am going to put some of your things on my wish list ASAP :)

Keep up the great work!

Renee said...

I received my walnut file a couple of years ago for a gift and I love it. I prefer to keep my contacts on the lovely little cards opposed to my iPhone :)

Renee

*karen said...

Ooooh, I want a Journey book!

Lori said...

These are lovely. I also just want to say that I love the layout of your shop :)

Alexis said...

Hi Sharilyn. If possible, can you reserve me one of each (pocket book/journey book). Thanks!

ps. love the address file. my mom came down to visit me and asked where I got it from ^_^

Lindsay said...

I would love to have three of the Journey books! I love the designs and the odd papers so much. I would even be more than happy to send you some of the odd old papers my mother and I have collected over the years, so you could use them in your products and maybe even in the books I'd be ordering from you?

Judy Grubbs said...

I would love a pocket book.

Dawn said...

LOVE!! I swear, these never get old.

Anonymous said...

Sharilyn,

Please put me down for a red pocket book. Thanks.

Regards,
nsl@sfu.ca

Kelly Kilmer said...

I would love one of each, please!!! thanks!

Kristeenah said...

I would like to reserve a pocket book please! Those are just absolutely lovely in every extent of the word!

Abigail Ryan said...

Oh I have wanted one of those forever...

One day, maybe :)

well done!

Sarah said...

Still hoping that Santa will grant my Christmas wish a little late for a Pocket Book. I've been waiting for one for a couple years now. :)

Peggy said...

Oh thank you very much! I don't own one of your lovely address files but you have inspired me!! You see years ago I purchased a library card file cabinet at an auction... It has no legs but I love that cabinet just the same. For years it has been used to hold votive candles, crafting supplies and whatever miscellania would fit inside its long, narrow drawers. However we are moving soon... to a much smaller house (limited storage) thousands of miles away. The inspiration is to clean it up and use it to file away recipes, addresses, and all the bits of miniscue I seem to horde.

This is first time I've been to your site and it is truly a wonder to behold! I look forward to spending more time here and as money permits make the occasional purchase!

Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into your blog and your business!!

adsv15sd said...

Better late than never.
..................................


.