Tuesday, November 25, 2008

stacks

A huge thank-you to everyone who ordered a journey book (or 2, or 3, or 4!). I have now made and sold 730 of my journey books since I opened my little online shop almost 8 years ago now, and so often I feel as though I have the most wonderful customers in the world. Thank you all so much for being so supportive of me and my work over the years.

journey books by you.

Here are some of them now, all stacked up and ready to be sent out to their new homes over this week. These journey books are now all sold out, although I will have a few pocket books ready for sale in a couple of weeks or so, and I will be working on another edition of both books in the coming month or so.

If you are interested please let me know as these books usually sell out before I get a chance to offer them for sale to customers not on my wait list.

11 comments:

magandadotgirl said...

You never cease to amaze me with all the beautiful work you do.
And with a little babe (and strep throat), no less!
xo

Ransacked Goods said...

These books are beautiful. I'll have to be on the ball to order one next time. I commend you getting all that work done with your little one too!

pebbledash said...

Oh yes please! I've emailed you... and how do you manage to be so productive?

Kelly said...

Squee! I think that's my robin's egg one, right there on top! :) I'm so excited to receive it, can you tell?

Lovely Paper said...

You're amazing. Thanks to you I am one of the lucky folks who will be seeing one of these in the mail! I can't wait :) Keep up the super work!

Melissa of {craftgasm} said...

Back off, Kelly, that one is mine! :)

I'm so looking forward to receiving mine! Thanks so much for the little update on where they are in the world.

Wendy said...

I am liking your work and your blog more and more with each post! I'm so amazed at how many books you make, and cannot even begin to imagine all the work that it involves. Thanks for keeping up with the blogging for keeping it real - you are such an inspiration!

Julia said...

Hi Sharilyn,
Should we email you to get one? I preordered one but did not hear back - please email me if you have the chance at desireisthis(at)gmail.com

Thank you,
Julia

christine said...

p.s. Please let me know when the pocket books are available! Thank you. xo

Gingerly said...

Your books are beautiful and I do wish I had been on the ball a little earlier...can you add me to a wait list for the next round of Jouney books?

Valentine said...

For my part everyone ought to glance at it.
daytona state college florida online | Donate A Car Charity | new york limo services