Tuesday, August 26, 2008

adelaide


I came across a beautiful announcement today and it reminded me so much of our own!

Looking at this little baby announcement is making my heart ache. Our Adelaide recently already turned one-year-and-one-half-old. Even though it still hasn't really hit me that I am a mama, i think because Addie just feels so much a part of me.

Thank you so much to everyone who has left comments regarding my feelings on names. I am so relieved to know that I am not alone in this!

I have updated Adelaide's birth announcement here to how it always should have been : ) and we will file those papers too.

thank-you.

6 comments:

leslie said...

sharilyn. it's perfect. absolutely perfect. her name. and her, too!

jodi said...

her name is so beautiful and so strong. This girl will travel far

marcy wacker said...

she is so beautiful, then and now. thank you for sharing her with pictures. she always brings a smile to my face when i see her. she is just precious and it is so obvious how much you love her and how much she truly is a part of you. i'm glad you feel settled on her name. take good care.

christina at bamboletta said...

that is perfect :) a year and a half goes by quickly and yet you cannot imagine your life without. it is such a lovely age too, lol, its always a lovely age- i was just saying that about my 4 year old. i found i was very comforted talking to a mama with teenagers who said that age , the teens, was her favorite so far. lol, we just never stop loving them- it changes and it moves but it never lessens.

trish said...

what a gorgeous baby photo. I'm glad you kept this, and shared it with us.

sharilyn said...

Thank you so much everyone.